Extraordinary General Meeting of the IRC Bulstrad PLC shareholders
The Extraordinary General Meeting of IRC Bulstrad PLC shareholders took place on 27th March 2007 in Sofia, with the following agenda:
1. Changes to the members of the Supervisory Board of IRC Bulstrad PLC;
2. Approval of the Rules on the organization and operations of the Internal control department;
The following decisions were made after the discussions held:
- On item 1 of the agenda:
Adopts the proposal to release Stoyan Toshev and TBI PLC form their functions as members of the Supervisory Board.
- Elects the following as members of the Supervisory Board of IRC Bulstrad PLC for a five-year mandate:
- Pavol Butkovski – Slovak citizen, graduate engineer, having an extensive experience in the banking system of Republic of Slovakia, general director of Komunalna Poistovna, Vienna Insurance Group.
- Klaus Muleder – Austrian citizen, doctor of business administration, professor at Wirtschaftsuniversitet of Vienna, with extensive experience in banks and international corporations. Since 2005 he is a manager of the Controlling department at Vienner Staedtische Versiherung AG, Vienna Insurance Group.
- Todor Tabakov, Master of Law, part-time assistant in financial law at Sofia University, member of many Bulgarian and International organizations and associations. He was a judge at the Sofia regional court and Sofia city court, on different positions at the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Economy and Planning. He was a consultant for the Organisation for economic cooperation and development – tax committee. He is a lawyer of Sofia Bar Association. Currently he is a partner of the law firm Tabakov, Tabakova and Co., as well as of Interlex Consult Ltd.
Mr. Tabakov was elected as an independent member of the Supervisory Board of IRC Bulstrad PLC in accordance with the requirements of Art. 116a, paragraph 2 of the Law on Public Offering of Securities.
- Re-elect Nissim Zarfati is a member of the Supervisory Board of IRC Bulstrad PLC for another five-year mandate.