Roumen Yantchev was nominated for Businessman of Bulgaria
One more time the Economic Life newspaper is going to designate the Businessman of the Year. The Prize winner will be chosen among businessmen and managers of Bulgarian or foreign firms, which provide employment, regularly pay taxes and social security, make investments and contribute to the economic growth of Bulgaria.
The prize winner will be determined after three nominations. The awarding ceremony will take place at the Boyana residence.
Some of the nominated businessmen are the following:
- Roumen Yantchev – chairman of the Management Board and Chief Executive of Bulstrad Plc;
- Stoyan Toshev – Chief Executive of TBI Asset Management and Chairman of the Management Board of the Bulgarian Association of Managing Companies;
- Stoyan Zhelev – Executive Director of Sofia Frans Auto;
- Alexander Kashukeev - Chairman of Management Board of Metalsnab Holding;
- Atanas Hristozov – Executive Director of Dimex, Sliven;
- Vasil Simov - Chief Executive Officer of Sofia Commodity Exchange and Executive Director of Economic and Investment Bank.