Construction and Erection Risks
Investors, contractors or subcontractors may insure any public, industrial, engineering or private building sites under the Construction and Erection Risk insurance of BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP
The subject matter insured comprises:
- the whole building site, the construction works, performed under the contract;
- plant and machinery;
- the investor’s or contractor’s legal liability for property damage or bodily injury caused to third parties.
BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP will pay indemnity in case of:
- loss of or damage to the insured property, resulting from all risks of any sudden unforeseen events, except those explicitly excluded;
- damage caused to the health, life or property of third parties.
Additional cover is provided by BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP for:
- Loss or damage, resulting from strike, riot and civil commotion.
- Extended maintenance of construction works.
- Extra charges for overtime, night work, work on public holidays, express freight.
- Damage due to earthquake.
- Property in off-site storage.
- Damage to underground cables, pipes and other facilities.
- Designer’s risk.
- Vibrations, removal or weakening of support.