Electronic Equipment Insurance
BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP insures electronic equipment used for commercial or industrial purposes, against material loss or damage, or expenses, resulting from any sudden, unforeseen events, such as:
- man-made - negligence, untrained or improper handling, malicious damage of third parties, theft or burglary.
- Fire – all kinds of explosion, implosion, stroke of lightning, damage caused by extinguishing, demolition or clearance of any damage caused by such events.
- Water - tap water, tidal water, flooding, rain water, steam, moisture, corrosion.
- Natural disasters.
- Technological errors in construction, material defects, manufacturing discrepancies, overvoltage.
BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP will indemnify the insured for loss of or damage to:
- equipment installed in the premises.
- movable and portable equipment outside the insured premises within specified territorial limits.
The scope of the insurance may be extended to cover:
- Data media (including the information stored thereon) if damaged or destroyed by any of the above events, so that it is neither machine-readable nor able to store data, or if lost as a result of theft or burglary.
- Additional expenses made in order to continue operation after occurrence of an insured event, including expenses for external equipment, alteration of the normal working procedure, hiring of extra staff, external services etc.