Hotel and Restaurant Keeper Liability
BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP covers the liability of hotel/restaurant keepers for:
• total or partial loss of or damage to property /less motor vehicles/, and
• death, bodily injury and/or acute illness caused as a result of an accident or poisoning after consumption of food and drinks provided by the Insured on the territory of the hotel/restaurant to their guests, clients or visitors upon or on the occasion of the performance of their business.
Against payment of additional premium, BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP shall cover any damages to third parties resulting from the civil liability of the hotel/restaurant keeper:
• in connection with the exploitation of pools, fitness centers, saunas, massage centers, playgrounds, night clubs etc.;
• for vehicles belonging to the hotel guests, while parked in the specified parking or garage of the Insured (less theft or robbery);
• for burglary of personal belongings from the guest rooms, except for cash, checks, jewelry and precious metal jewelry, valuables, etc. that have not been placed for storage in a special safe provided by the hotel keeper;
• in the cases when additional services are delivered outside the hotel/restaurant territory, however, on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Against payment of additional premium, BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP shall cover any legal costs and expenses awarded to the hotel/restaurant keeper for legal defense on claims in court, pretrial, administrative and arbitration proceedings brought against them in connection with their liability to third parties.