Travel Insurance (Assistance) for Business Trips Abroad
This insurance is designed for frequent business travellers and covers multiple business trips within one calendar year, each of which is not longer than 92 consecutive days. The insurance is valid worldwide except for the territory of Bulgaria.
The insurance has been developed by BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP together with the company Inter Partner Assistance, which has a network of 24-hours a day alarm centres all over the world.
The policy provides the following benefits.
- emergency medical, surgical, pharmaceutical and hospital expenses up to USD 100,000 arising from an accident and/or sudden illness.
- emergency dental expenses up to USD 300.
- delivery of medicine free of charge.
- transportation of the insured with necessary medical supervision to the nearest specialised hospital or direct repatriation to Bulgaria.
- emergency visit – if the insured is hospitalized for more than seven consecutive days, one round-trip ticket shall be paid by Bulstrad Vienna Insurance Group Plc for any one person, named by the insured.
- sundry expenses up to USD 200, in case of flight delay for more than six hours.
- in case of loss of registered luggage indemnity at the amount of USD 500 is paid to the insured.
- legal assistance – payment of legal fees up to USD 2000.
- advance of funds up to USD 1500.
- and other services.
A discount is offered in case more than five employees from a company are insured.