FINANCIAL CONTROLLING ANALYST/EXPERT
In this role you will support the Head of controlling and you will contribute to the accomplishment of the daily operational tasks of the unit by analyzing financial data and issuing the relevant reports. The position is located in the company’s HQ in the ideal center of Sofia city.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of regular reports in compliance with company standards;
- Monitoring and reporting on set key performance indicators;
- Participation in comparison and analysis of actual performance v/s business plans and forecasts;
- Provide assistance in annual and quarterly planning sessions;
- Monitoring development of costs and revenue per lines of business and sales channels;
- Preparing various quantitative and qualitative business information;
- Preparing comparative market reports and benchmark researches;
- Monitoring historical underwriting performance;
- Preparing financial presentations for different purposes;
- Participation in various activities and projects within the scope of finance.
- University degree in Finance/Economics/Mathematics;
- Work experience on a similar position - 1-2 years;
- Previous experience in insurance will be an advantage;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Proactive behavior and ability to express strong personal position and to work independently;
- Very good English min. level B ;
- Excellent knowledge in Excel; PowerPoint, databases, Oracle Financial, Business Intelligence-desirable.
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals and develop further your skills, please send your current CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP is a trademark of 60-year long history, which has established itself as a symbol of trustworthiness and professionalism and traditionally ranks first in the Bulgarian insurance market. The company is a member of VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP - one of the largest listed international insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) with over 180-year history in the business.