I have received medical assistance abroad for which I have paid. What do I need to do?   

In order to register a claim for payment of insurance indemnity, it is mandatory to present the following:

1. Notice of an occurred insurance event, on a template of the Insurer, with a brief written statement of the circumstances of the event.

2. Filled in and signed medical form from the attending physician;

2.3. In case of death: death certificate, certificate of heirs;

2.4. Original copies of proof-of-cost documents about the incurred costs and a written request from the medical establishment for direct payment of the costs.

was founded on 31 July 1961. Since then the company has developed all lines of insurance and reinsurance business, such as aviation and marine, in which we have a leading position on the Bulgarian insurance market; cargo and property, motor insurance, construction-and-erection risks, personal lines and others.

In 1967, the Company registered its broking company in London, EUROPEAN INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE BROKERS (EIRB).