The basic clause of this insurance takes care of Medical Expenses. It covers medical, surgical, pharmacy and hospital expenses incurred under medical prescription, which have arisen in relation to emergencies and are related to the occurrence of the risks of accident and sudden illness.
The limits of the insurance policy are selected individually and depend on travel destination and duration. Most often, the insurance is concluded for limits between EUR 10,000 and EUR 30,000.
Additional coverage can be obtained with this insurance, under the following clauses:
- Legal assistance
- General third-party liability
- Cancellation, interruption of extension of the voyage
- Delay, damage, loss or theft of luggage or documents
- Search and rescue expenses
- Additional assistance services
- Accident abroad