DEAR CLIENTS AND PARTNERS,
We, at BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP, have undertaken with priority to apply all necessary health safety measures for protecting our clients and employees, while ensuring the continuity of services provided by the Company.
Following the declared state of emergency on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and the measures taken against the proliferation of COVID-19, Bulstrad has introduced the following regime of operations and organization of the work processes:
- Organization has been provided for the uninterrupted operation of all units at BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP.
- The offices of the company are open, with attendance of employees working under elevated safety measures, during the standard working hours.
- Employees whose work involves direct contact with the clients are equipped with all necessary means of protection.
- Employees who are not in direct contact with the clients are working remotely.
- The deadline for submitting a claim is extended with one month after the state of emergency is lifted, except for claims related to the risks of “Theft,” “Robbery” and “Fire”, which remain subject to the period for notification accoridng to the general conditions of the respective insurance.
- The customer centers are open according to the standard workings hours (subject to restricted personal interaction) for the servicing of insurance claims.
TAKING UP INSURANCE AND PAYMENT OF PREMIUM INSTALLMENTS
- Please follow strictly the instructions for entering the office one by one and wait for your turn outside the office, at a distance of 1.5 m from each other.
- The premises are kept under an extended regime of cleaning and disinfection, especially for premises with higher traffic of people.
- You can see all your active insurance policies and any pending payments for them on the website of the company: www.bulstrad.bg (bulstrad.bg/услуги/за-клиенти).
- Payments of premium installments can be made to the following bank accounts of the company:
Please always enter the full number of the insurance policy under the “Details of payment” field in the payment order!!!
Payments can also be made to the bank accounts you have used so far.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- Our Contact Center for customer information is working without interruption and you can contact us at 080011111 or through the CONTACT FORM at bulstrad.bg.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us for further information, regarding questions and assistance from our colleagues.
Given the complexity of the situation, we ask that you consider the urgency and need of in-person visits to the offices of the Company. We remain at your disposal, ready to resolve remotely the questions that arise.
The Team of BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP