Motor Third Party Liability
BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP covers the third party liability of owners and drivers of motor vehicles for third-party personal injuries, death or material damage which have been caused by them with the insured vehicle and for which they are liable under the law.
1. All motor vehicles are grouped according to region, according to the registration number based on the residence of the owner listed in the vehicle certificate, as follows:
REGION I - С, СА, СВ
REGION II - РВ, В
REGION III - РК, РА, ОВ, ЕВ, ВТ, Т, ТХ, СН, Н, ЕН, Е
REGION IV - СМ, К, СТ, Х, У, А, СО, PP, as well as Н, ОВ, ВТ, В, Т, СН, ЕВ, РК, РА and РВ with owner’s address outside the regional cities of:
Shumen, Lovech, V. Tarnovo, Varna, Targovishte, Sliven, Gabrovo, Pernik, Pazardzhik and Plovdiv
REGION V - ВН, КН, М, ВР, Р, СС
Note: the tariff conditions are also determined on the basis of the owner’s address!
2. Passenger cars registered in category N1 under item (J) for the vehicle category in the registration certificate Part I or Part II, will be subject to pricing according to the tariff for passenger cars as per engine displacement and engine power.
3. Discount of 20% provided for all passenger cars in Region V, provided that the clients have valid Casco or Property insurance with the company.
The prices in the tariff include a Green Card certificate covering the territory of all states members of the international Green Card agreement. The validity period of the Green Card certificate corresponds to MTPL policy validity.
Limit of liability
1. for non-material and material damage due to injury or death – BGN 10,420,000, per occurrence, irrespective of number of injured parties;
2. property damage (articles) – BGN 2,100,000 for each occurrence, irrespective of the number of the injured parties.
Period of insurance
- 1 /one/ year