Personal Accident Insurance
The insurance is designed for Bulgarian and foreign citizens and may be concluded for individuals, members of a family/household or groups.
The basis risks covered include “death resulting from an accident” and “permanent disability resulting from an accident.” The basic cover is valid 24 hours a day for the territory of Bulgaria, abroad or both.
In consideration of additional premium paid, the basic cover will be extended with the following:
- Temporary disablement due to an accident
- The actual expenses for purchase of medications and medicinal products prescribed by a medical practitioner
- Daily allowance for hospital stay
- The expenses incurred for search and rescue of the insured person
- The expenses incurred for medical transportation of the insured person
- The expenses incurred for repatriation of the mortal remains of the insured person
- The funeral expenses for the mortal remains of the insured person. This cover is not provided for foreign citizens.
Cover extensions are valid 24 hours a day only for the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, unless otherwise agreed and in consideration of additional premium paid.