BULSTRAD BONUS TRAVEL
Insurance for Bulgarian and foreign citizens travelling abroad, which covers expenses related to emergencies and incurred under a medical prescription, in case of PERSONAL ACCIDENT or SUDDEN SICKNESS.
It is designed for:
- Tourist and business trips – for persons up to 75 years old
- Work and study abroad (internships, temporary, summer and seasonal jobs, international drivers) - persons up to 63 years old
The insurance may be concluded for a period of one year, provided that a continuous stay abroad does not exceed 92 consecutive days.
Abroad it may be valid:
- for Europe, or
Assistance is provided to the Insured through the company GLOBAL SERVICES BULGARIA JSC, after calling their phone number at +359 2 8197 197. The service is available in English, German or Russian.
Medical expenses for travel abroad
- Medical, surgical, pharmacy or hospital expenses
- Expenses for hospital medical treatment up to 15 days
- Costs of medical transport and repatriation
- Repatriation of mortal remains
The INSURER’s liability is up to the amount of the insurance limit selected by the customer.
For insurance events which have taken place on the territory of the USA and Canada, the insured person assumes a deductible of EUR 100 of the total amount of medical expenses.
- Emergency dental care – expenses up to EUR 250
- Legal defense – expenses up to EUR 900
Personal Accident Abroad
- permanent disablement
- death as a result of personal accident
The paid insurance indemnity is up to the amount of the sum insured specified in the policy.
The Sum insured for the two groups of risks is selected by the customer: from EUR 4,000 to EUR 30,000.
If the customer selects both covers, the customers receive a discount of 50% from the price of the Personal Accident Abroad.