BULSTRAD BONUS HOME
For most people the purchase of their own home and its furnishings is the most important investment in their life and certainly this investments needs to be protected. The standard forms of protection may not be fully sufficient. To ensure utmost protection for the property of its customers, BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP offers the Comprehensive insurance policy BULSTRAD BONUS HOME:
This insurance product is designed for:
- Other buildings and special constructions – garages, barns, sheds, glasshouses, cattle-sheds, fences, gates, open grounds, pavements etc.
BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP offers an opportunity for combining a large number of risks in order to achieve the optimum cover for the real estate and moveable property of the Insured:
- Clause A:
3. lightning strike;
4. natural perils: storm, hurricane, hail, torrential rain, incl. damage from falling trees and branches as a result of natural perils;
5. drench as a result of breakdown of water supply, sewerage, heating, or steam installation and connected appliances (incl. from forgotten open valves);
6. malicious acts of third parties, vandalism (incl. arson and/or malicious use of explosive devices and materials);
7. impact from a road vehicle, an aircraft with a crew, falling components or cargo from it;
8. additional expenses for removal of the consequences of an insurance event.
- Clause B:
- Clause C:
- Clause D:
- Clause E:
Third party liability
- Clause F:
Rent for alternative accommodation
- Clause G:
Personal Accident of a member of a family/household
BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP enables the insurance to be concluded on the basis of one of the following five options with different sums insured, or in accordance with the specific needs of the Insured.
Against payment of additional premium BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP allows the insurance cover to be extended by the following clauses:
- Clause I:
Loss of rental income
- Clause J:
Short circuit and current rush of electrical installations and/or appliances
- Clause K:
Theft by use of technical devices
- Clause L:
Pressure from natural accumulation of snow or ice
- Clause M:
Damage due to attempted burglary or robbery
The annual insurance premium can be paid one-off or in four equal deferred installments, with no increase of the premium Insurance premium is due in full or in four equal installments, without increase of the insurance premiums offered.
Conclusion of the insurance policy is streamlined, without preliminary inspection by specialist.