How can I obtain an insurance value certificate?
How can I obtain a No Claim Certificate?
You need to submit a request to us, together with a signed Privacy Notice.
The No Claim Certificate costs BGN 12. You can pay for it via bank transfer or at a cash desk in an office of Bulstrad.
Is a survey of my motor/road vehicle necessary?
The vehicle survey is mandatory, both when an insurance policy is concluded and after an insurance event has occurred.
The survey for conclusion of an insurance policy of a motor/road vehicle may be performed at any office of Bulstrad. No survey is necessary when a policy is renewed without interruption of the cover. More information may be obtained from Bulstrad’s employees at the offices and agencies of Bulstrad.
Surveys of the damages of motor/road vehicles are performed at the claim handling centers of VIG Services.
What kind of claim settlement is available with respect to the age of the motor/road vehicle?
We offer repair at:
- Official auto repair shops for all motor/road vehicles from 0 to 4 full years of age.
- Trusted auto repair shops for all passenger cars and MVs registered as N1 which are from 5 to 18 full years of age.
- Trusted auto repair shops for all other road vehicles from 5 to 13 full years of age.
- Expert valuation for all passenger cars and MVs registered as N1 which are older than 18 years of age.
- Expert valuation for all motor vehicles older than 13 years.
- Regarding the specific auto repair shops working with us, you may obtain more information at the claim handling center when you register the claim.
What Assistance services are available as part of the Casco and MTPL insurance?
With Casco insurance, on the territory of Bulgaria:
- Free-of-charge E series card for all passenger cars and MVs registered as N1, for road assistance in case of an insurance event.
- In consideration of extra payment, we offer an A series card, for road assistance in case of an insurance event, technical failure and operation of the vehicle.
- Free-of-charge T series card for all road vehicles with total mass over 3.5 t, for road assistance in case of an insurance event.
We offer free assistance abroad for vehicles with total mass of up to 3.5 t, in accordance with the General Conditions of the insurance.
With MTPL insurance, on the territory of Bulgaria:
In consideration of extra payment, we offer a G series card, for road assistance in case of an insurance event, technical failure and operation of the vehicle.
What do I need to do to obtain a quotation for the Casco and MTPL products?
Before we prepare an offer with specific parameters, we need to receive a signed Privacy Notice from you and a registration card of the motor vehicle.
Where can I pay the respective premium installment for a CASCO policy?
At any office or agency of Bulstrad, as well as through any of our partners who has a signed brokerage contract with us. You can also pay directly through the website of Bustard.
Is the Casco insurance valid abroad?
Yes, in accordance with the General Conditions of the policy.
I have purchased a vehicle with an active Casco insurance from Bulstrad. What do I need to do?
According to the General Conditions of the Casco Standard insurance, in case of a transfer of motor/road vehicle, within 7 days after the signing of a sales contract, an annex should be issued to the Casco insurance and a survey of the vehicle has to be performed. Please visit an office or agency of Bulstrad, bringing with you the sales contract and the registration card of the motor/road vehicle.