The Tourist insurance for the territory of Bulgaria is voluntary insurance designed for persons up to 74 years of age during their stay at a tourist facility, covering occurrences that affect the life, health and bodily integrity of the insured persons.
- Death or permanent disablement as a result of a personal accident.
In consideration of additional premium paid, ZEAD BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP offers the following extended covers:
- Medical expenses, rescue and repatriation costs.
- Theft and damage to personal luggage and money.
- Cancellation of trip, abandoned trip or curtailed stay.
- Late arrival.
- Legal costs.
- Public liability for damages to third parties.
- Motor assistance.
- Assistance for accident in the mountain.
The sums insured /limits of liability/ for the individual covers are subject to agreement.